Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands by Dr. Laura Schlessinger

It doesn't matter how perfect your marriage is - or how good a wife you are. You need to read this book at least once!! (or listen to the audio book because you drive a lot - like me) There is always room for improvement!

I really agreed with...pretty much everything. I loved it. I think Ry & I have a great marriage, but it did help me to realize some things I could do as his wife to make it better. Way to go Dr. Laura - she hits the nail on the head time and again in this book.

I love how Dr. L isn't afraid to bring religion into the picture. Morals, values, the necessity of traditional marriage between a man and woman.

Need help with communication? Read this book!

Need help understanding where your husband is coming from? Read this book! Okay, I'll stop. I love this book.

Thanks Mel for the recommendation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! It helps me to know what you're interesed in and what you would like to learn about. It also gives me the chance to get to know you better & find more qualified moms to be guest bloggers!

**I reserve the right to not publish a comment that is a personal attack on another reader - we all have differing views on parenting & this is a place where you can feel safe sharing your opinions. Please remember to be respectful!**

Thanks!
~Barb

Related Posts with Thumbnails