Friday, January 22, 2010

About Me

My name is Barbara and I am a stay-at-home mom of a beautiful and sassy 4 year old girl (Little Miss), and one handsome super happy 1 year old boy (Mr Man). I love being a mom. It is the hardest and most rewarding job I've ever had.

I have a Bachelors Degree in Family and Human Development, along with an avid desire to learn as much as I can to ensure a happy, healthy family as I raise my children. I am also a Certified Infant Massage Instructor.

I want to share what I have learned and what I will learn in the future on this site - so hopefully it can help you too!

Besides being a mom, I love...
  • sewing
  • cooking/baking
  • photography
  • singing
  • traveling
  • reading
  • painting
  • running
  • and anything health/nutrition related
I hope you find something useful on this site!! If you have any questions, comments, or would like to be a guest blogger - please feel free to email me at barb.themomblog (at) gmail (dot) com - but really, the best way to get ahold of me is via facebook.

Thanks for stopping by!

~ Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! It helps me to know what you're interesed in and what you would like to learn about. It also gives me the chance to get to know you better & find more qualified moms to be guest bloggers!

**I reserve the right to not publish a comment that is a personal attack on another reader - we all have differing views on parenting & this is a place where you can feel safe sharing your opinions. Please remember to be respectful!**

Thanks!
~Barb

Related Posts with Thumbnails