Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Penne Pesto Chicken

Last week we had some friends over for Guinea Pig Thursday (on Wednesday). I really had a hankering for pesto, which I love, but had never actually used at home before.

I was all geared up to make the pesto - but after collecting all of the ingredients at the store and realizing just how ridiculously priced pine nuts are - I went for the jar of pesto and called it good.

This recipe was super easy & delicious! It says 8 servings...but I'd say it's easily 10-12. We ate it for leftovers a few times. Wouldn't change a thing!

Click Here For the Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! It helps me to know what you're interesed in and what you would like to learn about. It also gives me the chance to get to know you better & find more qualified moms to be guest bloggers!

**I reserve the right to not publish a comment that is a personal attack on another reader - we all have differing views on parenting & this is a place where you can feel safe sharing your opinions. Please remember to be respectful!**

Thanks!
~Barb

Related Posts with Thumbnails