Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Potty Training Your Baby by Katie Van Pelt

Loved, loved, loved this book. It is super short & a quick read. Not only does it cover potty training, but it has little tidbits of great advice on better parenting skills throughout.

It covers potty training early, starting before the 1st birthday, and potty training late, after 2 years old. It is so informative.

I'm glad I purchased this instead of checking it out at the library because I will definitely be referring back to it time and time again! I highly recommend this book for all parents!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! It helps me to know what you're interesed in and what you would like to learn about. It also gives me the chance to get to know you better & find more qualified moms to be guest bloggers!

**I reserve the right to not publish a comment that is a personal attack on another reader - we all have differing views on parenting & this is a place where you can feel safe sharing your opinions. Please remember to be respectful!**

Thanks!
~Barb

Related Posts with Thumbnails