Tuesday, January 3, 2012

This Year I Will...

There are so many things I want to do it is ridiculous. Figuring out how to manage all of my interests has been a challenge.

Thanks to this book that I posted about awhile back, I have learned about Focal Points for people like me (and you..admit it...)

So, I will be tackling 4 things at a time this year. The four things can change anytime, as soon as something is accomplished. And since public accountability seems to work for me - here are some things I want to accomplish this year, in no particular order...and yes, I refuse to call them New Years Resolutions. They are simply goals.

I will not beat myself up, or give up, if I fall short, I will just work hard at trying. And if I don't get them done in 2012 - big deal! Have you seen my list? Chances are I won't... =)
  • Run a 5k without throwing up or passing out
  • Landscape our backyard
  • Garden like a mad woman and can everything possible!
  • Finish the 6 credits I need to graduate from Institute
  • Teach Infant Massage classes again
  • Become a Certified Lactation Consultant
  • Study for and possibly take the GRE
  • Earn my Young Women Personal Progress Award for Leaders
  • Make my own yogurt
  • Craft it up!
  • Make awesome family memories - camping, hiking, traveling
  • Spend more time cuddling with my babies
  • Attend the temple once a month without fail
  • Make my own bread every week
  • Sell more online in my new shop
  • Try Sushi
  • Date Night every week like we used to before Mr Man came along
  • Serve my friends and neighbors more diligently
  • Draw closer to my Savior through study & prayer
  • Refinish our thrift store piano and get it in the house so I can practice!
That's all I can think of right now. And probably a good list. So...stand by as I get busy. What are your goals this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! It helps me to know what you're interesed in and what you would like to learn about. It also gives me the chance to get to know you better & find more qualified moms to be guest bloggers!

**I reserve the right to not publish a comment that is a personal attack on another reader - we all have differing views on parenting & this is a place where you can feel safe sharing your opinions. Please remember to be respectful!**

Thanks!
~Barb

Related Posts with Thumbnails