Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Finds: Polka Dots & Toy Storage

Water coloring over white crayon. This would be so fun to do with kids! Can't wait to try it with Little Miss! 

Pinned Image 

This just screams summer to me! Looks so fun and healthy! This would be a great activity to do with kids - let them decorate it with whatever fruit pattern they want.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/556203_395566763822959_444278969_n.jpg 
via fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net 

I need this saying up on my bathroom mirror so I can read it every morning and remember the battle I'm fighting - not the battle of cleaning my house, or juggling my time...but the battle of raising my children to be good and righteous in the face of so much evil. Bring it on satan!

Pinned Image

One pattern all the princess dresses - Little Miss would die of happiness!! 

Pinned Image 

I love this idea for a chore chart. Gives the kids responsibility, but a feeling of independence while picking chores that you're okay with. Totally making one!

Pinned Image 

Coconut Curry Chickpea Quinoa Pineapple Burgers...drool...These are already on my menu to try next week. Oh they look so good and healthy! Totally doing the sweet potato fries too - I love sweet potatoes!

Pinned Image 

 This color wheel is a great idea for so many reasons - promotes matching, fine motor skill development...just awesome! So easy to make too! 

Pinned Image

Pretty much the cutest Halloween costume I've ever seen...wish I'd thought to do it last year with Mr Man! 

Pinned Image


Love this look! I just need the polka-dot blouse...I have a thing for polka-dots.

Pinned Image 

These are great diy kids benches/toy storage...love! Husband and I already decided we need this for our toyroom. Although my bins will have pictures of things on the outside to promote organization...cars, dolls, blocks, etc. This way friends that come over will know where things go & Little Miss won't have any excuses.

Pinned Image 

Love this saying.

Pinned Image

Great colors and more ways to organize toys! The ABC print in the back is adorable!!

Pinned Image 

Tucking this one away for when Little Miss is a little bit bigger...such great ideas! I should probably review some of them myself...

Pinned Image

Hope everyone has a great weekend!! We're headed off camping with the munchkins. Praying Mr Man sleeps in the tent, instead of crying last time...well, at least the crying would keep the bears away! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! It helps me to know what you're interesed in and what you would like to learn about. It also gives me the chance to get to know you better & find more qualified moms to be guest bloggers!

**I reserve the right to not publish a comment that is a personal attack on another reader - we all have differing views on parenting & this is a place where you can feel safe sharing your opinions. Please remember to be respectful!**

Thanks!
~Barb

Related Posts with Thumbnails