Thursday, March 19, 2009

Stuffed Zucchini

Tonight we had Stuffed Zucchini - yum! It definitely passed with flying colors. I only changed the recipe a little by adding cheese (asiago & parmesan) to the top & it was super good.

There was enough filling leftover that I even made a small meatloaf for leftovers tomorrow.

Two dinners in one - it doesn't get any better than that! The guinea pigs - us, & Ry's sister & her husband. Served with mashed potatoes, very filling.

I give this one an A++ & I'm excited to have another way to use our zucchini this summer! Forgot to take pictures - so I stole this one from the recipe site. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! It helps me to know what you're interesed in and what you would like to learn about. It also gives me the chance to get to know you better & find more qualified moms to be guest bloggers!

**I reserve the right to not publish a comment that is a personal attack on another reader - we all have differing views on parenting & this is a place where you can feel safe sharing your opinions. Please remember to be respectful!**

Thanks!
~Barb

Related Posts with Thumbnails