Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Feast, Not Thanksgiving

This came in the mail the other day...


So excited! I set a new goal for myself. I want to not only re-read, but diligently study each talk by the next conference...so I'll be reading one talk every Thursday and every Sunday. That way I have a few days to study the topic via scriptures, etc if I so desire. I'll be keeping a notebook handy to jot down thoughts, things I learn, and I plan on highlighting my issue like crazy!

Anyone care to join me? Today's talk will be..."As We Meet Again" by President Monson. I know it's just the opening welcome - but I'm sure there are good meaty things in it, and I plan on finding them.

Let the great feast begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! It helps me to know what you're interesed in and what you would like to learn about. It also gives me the chance to get to know you better & find more qualified moms to be guest bloggers!

**I reserve the right to not publish a comment that is a personal attack on another reader - we all have differing views on parenting & this is a place where you can feel safe sharing your opinions. Please remember to be respectful!**

Thanks!
~Barb

Related Posts with Thumbnails