Monday, August 30, 2010

Back to School


My husband just started his last semester of his masters (light at the end of the tunnel) and it has motivated me to do a little schooling of our own at home.

Little Miss loves to learn, and I'm not a fan of the TV being a babysitter...so, get ready for some home schooling 101 for toddlers/preschoolers!

My sweet kindergarten teacher mother-in-law gave me the down-low on pre-assessments, No Child Left Behind testing, and what kids need to know before they hit kindergarten.

I'll be posting lesson plans, learning activities, and a myriad of other developmental things I do with Little Miss to help her reach these goals. Please feel free to follow along with your child and get ready for kindergarten!

1 comment:

  1. Yes please! I'd love to know good lesson plans for two year olds. Eager to see what you have to share.

    Congrats on your husband being almost done!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! It helps me to know what you're interesed in and what you would like to learn about. It also gives me the chance to get to know you better & find more qualified moms to be guest bloggers!

**I reserve the right to not publish a comment that is a personal attack on another reader - we all have differing views on parenting & this is a place where you can feel safe sharing your opinions. Please remember to be respectful!**

Thanks!
~Barb

Related Posts with Thumbnails