Saturday, March 12, 2011

Daybreak: Sponsor Spotlight

Still loving the porch and red door of this home - can't wait till we can buy! Just another reminder of how wonderful Daybreak is...originally posted 1.29.11...

It's kind of ironic that one of my sponsor spotlights is all about buying a home in Utah...my husband and I are so ready to buy a home it's ridiculous - but we have to wait and see what happens with my husbands job...so I will grin and bear it as I tell you a little about these beautiful homes in the Salt Lake Valley...

"This is getting good...Daybreak is Utah's favorite place to buy a new home...

About one out of every five new homes sold in the Salt Lake Valley is in Daybreak. In fact, over the past several years more people have moved to Daybreak in South Jordan than to any other new-home community in Utah. Why? We think it's because Daybreak is so much more than homes. Here you find businesses, parks, shops, restaurants, schools and beautiful energy-efficient homes ... all built around a big lake. You also find a smarter, healthier way of thinking about community."


Check out their site for more photos of homes and more info about the community. They even have a blog you can follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! It helps me to know what you're interesed in and what you would like to learn about. It also gives me the chance to get to know you better & find more qualified moms to be guest bloggers!

**I reserve the right to not publish a comment that is a personal attack on another reader - we all have differing views on parenting & this is a place where you can feel safe sharing your opinions. Please remember to be respectful!**

Thanks!
~Barb

Related Posts with Thumbnails