Friday, March 18, 2011

Maylee's Boutique

L.O.V.E.  T.H.I.S.  S.T.O.R.E!!

A couple of weeks ago we blessed the Little Man in this adorable outfit....



It was exactly what I had been looking for and at an awesome price!

We, of course, procrastinated a little - and a week before the baby blessing finally decided to buy an outfit. I ordered it the Sunday before, it was shipped that Monday, and I received it the Thursday before the blessing. Wow. Talk about pushing it.

I was worried about not getting it in time, so before purchasing, shot an email to them - they responded super quick and were so nice guaranteeing that it would be there in time.

Here's just a taste of what else they have to offer...did I mention the prices are awesome!? Cause they are...check out Maylee's Boutique for yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! It helps me to know what you're interesed in and what you would like to learn about. It also gives me the chance to get to know you better & find more qualified moms to be guest bloggers!

**I reserve the right to not publish a comment that is a personal attack on another reader - we all have differing views on parenting & this is a place where you can feel safe sharing your opinions. Please remember to be respectful!**

Thanks!
~Barb

Related Posts with Thumbnails