Saturday, January 15, 2011

Barefoot Books: Sponsor Spotlight

I.Love.Books - I really believe there is no greater gift you can give your child than to read to them daily - from a very young age. They're never too young for reading!

One of my newest sponsors is Margaret Sullivan with Barefoot Books...the books she has are beautiful! You can host an event and earn free books too!

She even has a special event tomorrow!

Shop in your PJ's!

Jan-16-2011 8PM-8AM your house
Shop in your PJ's! This is an online-only "party" with a mystery-hostess! The person with the greatest total will get the hostess credit and earn 20% of the total sales in free merchandise!

Nothing beats free!
You can check out her books here...

or follow her blog here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! It helps me to know what you're interesed in and what you would like to learn about. It also gives me the chance to get to know you better & find more qualified moms to be guest bloggers!

**I reserve the right to not publish a comment that is a personal attack on another reader - we all have differing views on parenting & this is a place where you can feel safe sharing your opinions. Please remember to be respectful!**

Thanks!
~Barb

Related Posts with Thumbnails