Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Pay It Forward 2011

There are so many ways to pay it forward. My cousin posted this on her facebook status the other day...

"A friend shared this and I think it is a wonderful idea....
Pay it Forward 2011: I promise to send something handmade to the first 5 people who leave a comment here. They must in turn post this and send something they make to the first 5 people who comment on their status. *The rules are that it must be handmade by you and it must be sent to your 5 people sometime in 2011."

I loved it! Of course I got on her list to get something because she is a crafty genius and I'm sure whatever she ends up making will be amazing! Also, I love to craft - so why not give away 5 things to 5 friends!

If you haven't seen this on facebook yet - I challenge you to post it on your status! Start the ball rolling. Such a fun and creative way to serve others. And a great way to start of the New Year!

I'll update ya'll in a few weeks with pictures of what I made and sent to my five people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! It helps me to know what you're interesed in and what you would like to learn about. It also gives me the chance to get to know you better & find more qualified moms to be guest bloggers!

**I reserve the right to not publish a comment that is a personal attack on another reader - we all have differing views on parenting & this is a place where you can feel safe sharing your opinions. Please remember to be respectful!**

Thanks!
~Barb

Related Posts with Thumbnails