Thursday, December 9, 2010

Holiday Treats

A few of my favorite's...

Homemade Caramels


Eggnog (although I can't take is straight - I have to cut it in half with milk)


 Hot Chocolate - preferably stirred with a peppermint stick (which also can be fun in the eggnog)


Peppermint Bark (I'll post the recipe next week - so good!)


Chocolate Covered Cinnamon Bears - so yummy!


Chocolate Covered Pretzels...probably chocolate covered anything...


What are some of your favorite holiday treats?

1 comment:

  1. I cant wait for you to post the peppermint bark recipe! Looks so yummy! I am gonna try to sit down today and make a list of treats I need to make! I want to try Fudge this year, it's probably my very favorite treat! I also love making sugar cookies with the kids!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! It helps me to know what you're interesed in and what you would like to learn about. It also gives me the chance to get to know you better & find more qualified moms to be guest bloggers!

**I reserve the right to not publish a comment that is a personal attack on another reader - we all have differing views on parenting & this is a place where you can feel safe sharing your opinions. Please remember to be respectful!**

Thanks!
~Barb

Related Posts with Thumbnails