Thursday, February 24, 2011

Currently Watching: Peep & the Big Wide World

There are few kids shows that I'm crazy about...very few - this is one of them! Peep and the Big Wide World is adorable, educational, and not annoying! It's a win-win. We check out dvd's from our local library - but you can also view episodes online here.

I love the animations and I love that it is narrated by Joan Cusack

I love you Peep! Little Miss loves you too.

Check out the website for games, activities, music, videos, and episodes to watch with your kiddos.

What are you and your kids currently watching?

1 comment:

  1. My kids are enjoying The Cat in the Hat Knows a lot About That. It's cute and not annoying. They seem to learn from it quite a bit!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! It helps me to know what you're interesed in and what you would like to learn about. It also gives me the chance to get to know you better & find more qualified moms to be guest bloggers!

**I reserve the right to not publish a comment that is a personal attack on another reader - we all have differing views on parenting & this is a place where you can feel safe sharing your opinions. Please remember to be respectful!**

Thanks!
~Barb

Related Posts with Thumbnails