Saturday, February 26, 2011

What is Your Worth?


Any of you SAHM's or WAHM's feeling discouraged or under appreciated? Check out this site...

mom.salary.com

Find out how much you're worth annually! If I got paid a salary it would be over $177,000 - I'm awesome.

One qualm I did have with the site - it has you plug in your weekly hours for different activities. You can only plug in 168 hours (24x7)...what mom doesn't multi-task?! I can be feeding my infant while reading to my preschooler all at the same time. I can be cleaning my kitchen while paying bills while singing songs with my preschooler - all at the same time. But that's okay - I'll be happy with my pretend income of $177,000!

Go check out what you're worth!

4 comments:

  1. that was cool - I would get $150,000 - I would be happy with that :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. $133,645!! I'll take it!! That was fun. Thanks for the good read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 141,000.....good to know, Maybe I'll post it on the fridge to remember :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Barb,

    What a fun blog! You don't have to publish this comment lol just thought I'd say how cute this blog is. I can't wait to be a Mom.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! It helps me to know what you're interesed in and what you would like to learn about. It also gives me the chance to get to know you better & find more qualified moms to be guest bloggers!

**I reserve the right to not publish a comment that is a personal attack on another reader - we all have differing views on parenting & this is a place where you can feel safe sharing your opinions. Please remember to be respectful!**

Thanks!
~Barb

Related Posts with Thumbnails